Happy New Year! Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year break with your family and friends, wish everyone has a wonderful happy successful healthy lovely 2013.
I went home home for my holiday, it was absolutely fantastic to see and spend time with my family and friends in Hong Kong, and went to Taiwan with my sister, so didnt have much chance to update the website 😛 I am back now with loads of new things I want to make this year ;-D
Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
For the crust
120g crusted oreo cookies (filling removed)
40g melted butter
For the cheesecake filling
50g butter, softened in room temperature
250g low-fat cream cheese
100g crème fraîche
2 large eggs
2 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp lemon juice
40g milk chocolate
20ml double cream
7-inch baking tin
1. Grease the baking tin with butter.
2. Mix the crusted cookies with the melted butter.
3. Press the mixture into the bottom of the tin and frost for 5 minutes in the freezer.
4. Preheat oven to 170C.
5. Whiskcream cheese, butter and sugar together until creamy.
6. Add crème fraîche and eggs gradually, sift and stir in the flour.
7. Mix in the lemon juice until well incorporated.
8. Pour the mixture into the tin.
9. Melt the chocolate by microwave or over a bowl of hot water. Mix well with the cream and send the mixture to microwave for 30 seconds.
10. Spoon droplets of chocolate mixture over the cheesecake mixture, use a toothpick or skewer to draw the swirl for the marble pattern.
11. Bake at 170C for 40-45 mins until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cakes and come out clean.
12. Leave cheesecake in the tin and cool on wire rack.
13. Chill for 3 hours minimum before serving.
Chocolate Marble Cheesecake was last modified: September 22nd, 2014 by CherieKelly