When the waiters bring the table a basket of bread to choose from in restaurants, I always pick those with olive or cheese, they are so much nicer than the plain or brown ones 😛 I have been finding some simple recipes of bread, as I still think making bread is so complicated… this Cheese and Olive Brazilian Bread is just prefect – easy to make, no proofing required, smell was sooooo fragrant, crispy outside, soft and chewy inside, yummm yummm ♥
Cheese and Olive Bread
makes 24 cheesy balls
600g tapioca flour
1 tbsp garlic granules
150g chopped olives
350g Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 12 holes muffin tin.
2. Put tapioca flour, salt and garlic granules in a large bowl.
3. Place butter, oil and milk in a saucepan over medium heat and simmer.
4. Remove from heat once it starts to boil, pour the liquid slowly over the mixture of flour and salt.
6. Mix in the eggs until incorporated, add the chopped olives and cheese.
7. Gently pour the mixture into the muffin trays until 3/4 full.
8. Bake for 35 minutes until puffed and golden, test by inserting a skewer into the centre of the bread, it should come out clean.
9. Serve warm : )