Maybe it is not quite the right season to make this, but I cant resist these juicy ripe mango :-d I guess this will help cure my recent homesickness.
Make 12 small dessert glasses or mould
100g granulated sugar
10g leaf gelatine or 2 tbs/envelopes gelatine powder
600g mango puree
200g evaporated milk or single cream, plus extra to serve
2 mango sliced into cubes
1. Soak leaf gelatine in a bowl of cold water.
2. Boil water with sugar until sugar is dissolved.
3. Remove from heat, add and stir in softened gelatine until dissolved. Set aside.
4. Blend mango puree and evaporated milk.
5. Mix mango mixture and sugar mixture togetheer until well combined.
6. Pour the mixture through a sifter into small glasses or moulds.
7. Chill in the fridge until set.
8. Serve with fresh mango cubes and cream 🙂