make 12 muffins
360g plain flour
360g caster sugar
1 tsp salt
1.5 tsp baking powder
1.5 bicarbonate of soda
1 tbsp vanilla extract
70g unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl mix the flour well with the sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Beat in buttermilk, eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Add the melted butter and whisk until well combined.
5. Gently fold in the blueberries.
6. Evenly fill the muffin cups with the batter to 2/3 full.
7. Bake in the oven and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin and comes out clean.
8. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool for about 10 minutes before removing from pan.