It takes a few hours for the washing machine to finish washing and drying the clothes, I like to make something fast and simple during laundry. Here is an easy peasy recipe.
Figs and Berries Fruit Tart
50g melted dark chocolate (or milk chocolate)
400g berries and figs
3 tablespoons Apricot jam
1. Heat the oven to 180C. Line a 8-inch tart tin with the pastry. Bake blind for 10 minutes, and then remove the paper and weights. Bake for 15 more minutes.
2. Leave the tart to cool in the tin.
3. Spread melted dark chocolate onto the tart. Chill for 5 mins.
4. Spoon the custard onto the tart and place the fruit on the top.
5. Melt the apricot jam (I microwave for 30 seconds to 1 min), brush the jam on top of the fruits.
6. Chill the tart in the tin in the fridge for at least 1 hour, remove from the tin before serving.