The weather has been quite summery these few days in London, it makes me think of mango, and I remember there is this Mango Mille Crêpes Cake I always wanted to try.
It has to be chilled over night, I was so looking forward to cut a slice after work, I cant love mango & crêpe more ♥ the texture from the creamy layers make the cake so yum.
Mango Mille Crêpes Cake
For the crepes (make 15-20 layers):
90g melted butter
For the filling:
3-4 large mango cut into cubes
1 big tub of whipping cream (double cream + icing sugar)
1. Whisk egg and sugar in a mixing bowl until fluffy, beat in the milk and melted butter.
2. Sift the flour and beat until the batter is smooth, chill overnight for to become more elastic.
3. Heat non-stick frying pan with some butter, pour in a thin layer of batter to cover the pan, fry crepe one by one until all the batter is used up.
4. Allow them to cool. Spread whipped cream on crepe, put mango on and then another piece of crepe. Repeat the same step until all crepes are used.
5. Chill for 2 hours or overnight, slice to serve.